- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup [10 1/2 oz condensed]
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 6 oz spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 can Frichik [cut in small pieces -save drained liquid to use if find the sauce you make is too thick - or not enough sauce. I just usually use the liquid from the can because I think it enhances the flavor.]
- Small can of chopped pimiento, drained (TLR: optional)
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley [or can use dry]
- 1 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp grated cheese
In a saucepan, cook onion in butter or margarine until tender. Blend in soup, water, and the 1/2 cup cheese. Cook over low heat until cheese is melted; stirring often. Add Frichik, pimiento, parsley, and spaghetti; mix well. Pour into lightly creased casserole dish. Mix crumbs and grated cheese and sprinkle evenly over casserole.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.