i thought i would pass on a pic of the first walla walla daily market coop box…it is #1 of 17, i think.
the bottle of spanish wine and stainless steel compost bin not included…but if you really want one of them — the stainless steel compost bin is from providence fine living and the wine is from finca la estacada.
anyway, you get to pick six of eight staple categories when you sign up but what you get within the local grain, seasonal vegetable, meat and sweet categories changes based on the week.
- milk from pure eire dairy in touchet
- a dozen eggs from free range hens in the valley
- a loaf of bread from walla walla bread company
- ½ lb salad greens
- local grain (local ground wheat or corn meal, polenta, granola, beans, etc..)
- seasonal vegetable
- sweet (fruit when available or pastries when not)
- thundering hooves lamb, beef, or pork
check a bigger pic or get more info @ dailymarket.coop