Okay BOGO, buy one get one free, I get that. I'm getting twice the product for my money. Mix and match, even better. Twice the value plus choice style points.
Two for two, or TFT, to the tune of AC/DC, you could probably brand that with a little music licensing on the side -- but it is still BOGO essentially.
Buy two get one, BTGO maybe? Now you're not impressing me, making me work and recall algebra. It's just intended to confuse with the 1/3rds of B2G1 and then the intermingling of the two price sets on the same shelves and making the offer types mix and match but each type can only be mix and matched with one of a set where the tags are only differentiated by one number because you've normalized your numerator at two to attempt to obfuscate the denominator.
It makes me want to not shop at your store.
Mission Spotlight has just released a new album that I think you're going to like, a lot.
A great group of guys and talented musicians, to boot. I've known more than half of them my entire adult life so I may be a bit biased but I think this album is dope.
A rock solid country album with yearning pedal steel and touches of trumpet, piano, accordion and vocal harmony.
I'm not sure what you're waiting for? Get it now at CD Baby!
Or, I guess you could get it on iTunes. Either way, support my friends!
You could also make friends on Facebook or Twitter, they're pretty friendly.
A collection of all the material publicly released by Throbbing Mattress Kitten, the "at sixes and sevens" collection contains seven albums in total, in both mp3 and full resolution wav format.
Throbbing Mattress Kitten has retired so get the full discography now for only five bucks.
at sixes and sevens
I was introducted to Robert Ellis by Jeremy Dietz, one of my pals in Mission Spotlight.
I own two Robert Ellis albums, which I love. Just saw the Rusty Bottoms video which is both extraordinarily competent and also a sad commentary on how talented musicians are struggling to make it, even when people listen to music more than ever (but don't pay for it).
So, my mind set off in a whirl.
#RobertEllis "is just trying to make a living in a harsh artistic climate" #RustyBottoms #rant / #alternativeHistory
Order of events for the filming of the shaving gel content marketing video youtube by #RobertEllis.
#RobertEllis really hates rusty bottoms messing up his sink and invents a plastic cap that fits on the bottom of the can.
#RobertEllis also invents a nozzle that prevents leaking and an indicator of the remaining shaving gel.
After months in the patent process, #RobertEllis receives the #USPTO #patent number.
Then, #RobertEllis writes the song #RustyBottoms and films the video.
#RobertEllis flies to LA and uses it in a presentation to the shaving gel company #CEO who is ecstatic.
Production of #RobertEllis (TM) rusty bottom prevention devices and leak proof nozzles begins in earnest.
At least one worker at the #RustyBottoms factory #jumps past the soon to be installed #nets.
#RobertEllis becomes the controlling interest in Harry's razor company which is then acquired by #Tesla.
As a result of the talent acquisition, the new #Tesla is released with contextually targeted #RobertEllis marketing tunes.
#RobertEllis new tune #IHateCoffeeInMyLap plays in the #Tesla every time you drive by a #McDonalds, increasing coffee sales by 9,000%.
#Tesla coffee spill prevention device comes pre-equipped on all models. #RobertEllis patent pending.
#McDonalds #RobertEllis collaboration #IHateCoffeeInMyLap becomes the first song to come pre-installed on every #iDevice sold.
#TaylorSwift / #RobertEllis feud breaks out. She's furious that she fails to win a #Marketing #Grammy for the first time in 23 years.
#RobertEllis buys all of the islands in the world and spends the rest of his life growing a #righteous #beard with a #sick #fade.
#SignsOfTheTimes #RobertEllis #RustyBottoms #SeriousTalentQuestionablyApplied youtube
gentlemen of the road stopover
- the flaming lips
- jeff the brotherhood
- foo fighters
- mumford and sons
- probably not throbbing mattress kitten
- but hopefully, punch brothers...guys?
A colleague suggested putting my modem into Transparent Bridging mode and connect the router using PPPoE directly to the DSL provider. Seems to work fine.
Port forwarding works well.
Seems to be able to deal with multiple simultaneous connections (15 devices all doing some bit chatter).
Signal strength seems good.
Config interface is better than other routers I've used.
So far, so good. Seems like a solid device and has a feature set that would let you configure just about anything.
$invocation = (Get-Variable MyInvocation).Value
$directorypath = Split-Path $invocation.MyCommand.Path
$files = $directoryPath + '\*'
$outFile = $directoryPath + '\AllTextInOneFile.txt'
ls $files -include *.txt, *.otherExtension | gc | out-file $outFile
This is my most anticipated
Thanksgiving treat Christmas treat.
- Large box Special K
- 32 oz cottage cheese 4% large curd
- Biggest sweet onion you can find (chop pico de gallo style)
- Two sticks of butter
- 4 packets of golden George Washington seasoning and 1 brown packet
- Two giant carrots (shave, cut shavings lengthwise and then cube)
- 6 eggs (whisk with a teaspoon of black pepper)
- Chop one cup of walnuts lightly and chop another cup to a coarse powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt the butter gradually 10 seconds at a time in the microwave and add it to the largest mixing bowl you have.
- You can use one stick only if you want to be healthier but with two you get a deep fried crispness to the crust.
- Stir the George Washington seasoning into the butter.
- It is basically MSG so if you aren't tolerant to it you can instead salt the eggs "military style" while you whisk them or you can use a meatloaf seasoning packet if you are really in a pinch.
- It's best if you use at least two of the George Washington seasoning packs but five makes the Umami taste really pop.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in the following order:
- Cottage cheese
- Special K
- Fold in the Special K and then stir about 20 to 30 seconds until it is equally mixed.
- Spoon into a 9 x 11 over safe casserole dish and smoosh it flat with back of the spoon then turn down the edges so it looks like a baked cake.
- Bake in a 350-degree preheated oven for an hour.
- Remove it from the oven and let it sit for 6 minutes 21 seconds.
- Adding a 1/2 cup of canned water chestnuts and about a cup of diced celery gives a nice texture.
- Add a quarter cup of ketchup and one tablespoon of yellow mustard to the mix for a little 4th of July in your winter.
- Mix 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, 1/4 cup of brown sugar and 1/4 cup ketchup and three tablespoons of soy sauce and spread over the top. If you do this, raise the temperature of the oven to 370 degrees and cook for 50 minutes instead of an hour.
- Add two cups of very finely diced yellow beets.
even u2 can’t make money off music now.
thom yorke is putting out stuff on bittorrent and u2 and apple are forcing albums onto user's machines.
it’s kind of depressing.
we don’t like to think of art as being market driven but in the end, the market has exerted its authority and stated that music isn't worth anything anymore.
if the market doesn't respect it, the market does not perceive it to have value.
people peddling music have become like homeless people asking you for a dollar.
“no, i don’t want your free song. leave me alone!”
i enjoy writing and recording songs as a hobby but i really feel for the folks that are trying to make a living at it.
from everyone I've talked to, it is very difficult road — and yet, you hear music everywhere so it is definitely being listened to and enjoyed.
what seems to be missing is the valuation for the artists that labor over creating the songs that become the soundtracks for our lives.